Aglaonemas are beautifully unique plants and have become popular for their showy and colourful foliage. Spitfire is no exception with its stunning shades of pinks, greens and creams.
– Part Shade, preferably only morning sun
– Grows to a bushy compact shrub to 30 cm high and wide
– Perfect to add vibrant colours to your shade house/pot collection or garden
– Fertilise with a quality controlled release fertiliser
– Perfect to grow in pots indoors or outdoors or as a foreground border plants
– Water regularly, keep soil moist but not wet
– Plant in a free draining soil or potting mix