What you need to know at a glance:
The variegated form of Baby Sunrose
– Hate gardening and maintenance but want a green garden to brighten your home, this succulent plant is for you.
– Full smacking Townsville sun
– Ground cover, think of it like a creeping garden floor carpet
– Perfect for hanging pots, rockeries, slopes and embankments
– Lovely to touch
– Quick to grow and spread over you pot, garden floor or embankment
– The cutest and brightest red flowers with yellow centers all year round.
An absolute winner for beginner gardeners, pretty close to unkillable, sun and drought tolerant and pretty.