What you need to know at a glance;
A compact native low growing shrub that is a hardy, virtually maintenance free option for your rockeries, garden borders and pots.
– Full sun to part shade
– Ground cover that grows to 50 cm high and 80 cm wide
– Grows in most soils
– Low maintenance
– Growth pattern suits rockeries
– If you are happy to prune a little they shape well, and grow well in pots
– Low water requirement
– Fertilise spring
– Definitely looks great when your plant a couple together
– Prolific dainty white flower clusters in Spring through Summer
Easy, low maintenance native shrub that works well in pots, gardens and rockeries. And if you want to get a good night sleep, infuse the leaves to make a tea that has a sedative effect.