Eco Neem Insecticide
1 in stock
eco-neem is a registered organic insecticide for the control of a broad range of chewing and sucking insects including: caterpillars, curl grubs, grasshoppers (wingless), aphids, mites, lawn armyworm, citrus leafminer, whitefly, mealybugs and fungus gnats in soil. It will also control sooty mould. Overseas registration includes over 200 pest insects.
Made from extracts of the neem tree (Azadirachtin A & B) and mixed with other plant oils to enhance it’s stability and shelf-life.
eco-neem works in multiple ways with the two main actions being suppression of insect appetite (they starve to death) and restricting growth (unable to moult successfully). Plant damage stops as soon as the insect ingests eco-neem but insect death may take several days depending on their size and type.
eco-neem is safe for pets, birds, lizards and beneficial insects including bees. Avoid using around ponds and in aquaponics as it can be harmful to fish.
eco-neem is approved for use on ornamental plants only. It currently does not have approval for use on edible plants.
– Controls a very broad range of chewing and sucking insects
– Stabilised neem extract with a 2 year shelf-life from Date of Manufacture
– Very concentrated and used at low rates (2-3ml/L for most pests)
– Safe for beneficial insects including bees
– Registered Organic (Australian Organic)