Much loved for their wonderful perfume, Gardenias are hard to resist. A neat, small evergreen shrub, Ocean Pearl produces delightful, double pearl-white blooms with a heavenly perfume. The small, shiny green leaves provide the perfect backdrop to well displayed blooms and show of buds. The sweet perfume can be enjoyed from late spring and through the warmer months. Making an ideal container plant, pots may be positioned near windows where their perfume can be enjoyed.
Full Sun to Part Shade
Height to 1 mtr tall, in a shrub growth pattern
– Use free draining, humus rich soil
– Keep moist but not wet, so water regularly
– Plants lush growth and abundant flowers will benefit from the addition of composted mulch twice a year and a hight quality controlled release fertiliser
– Great in pots and containers
– Prune or hedge to shape to promote new fresh growth
– Makes an excellent border plant to frame your garden or driveway
– Plant near windows and doors where breezes can blow the perfume through your home.